is it VGA or SVGA display?

Post by William R. Wa » Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:43:18

I bought a used display and would like to know if its VGA or SVGA. How
would I find out? Its a Daewoo Telecom model CMC-14185 made in 1994 but I
was unable to find the product infor on the WWW using a google search. I
am using it right now. Maybe I can see by the way it dispalys some image?

thanks.

National Capital FreeNet      www.ncf.ca      Ottawa's free community network
website: www.ncf.ca/~ag384                                "Tank, take me in."

is it VGA or SVGA display?

Post by William R. Wa » Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:49:35

Quote:> Maybe I can see by the way it dispalys some image?

I should have added that I'm using a SVGA video card.

National Capital FreeNet      www.ncf.ca      Ottawa's free community network
website: www.ncf.ca/~ag384                                "Tank, take me in."

1. questions in regard to VGA vs SVGA displays

     I have several questions . Would someone please explain
to  me  what  is  the  difference  between  a VGA and a SVGA
display ?.  Is the difference just the matter of  resolution
or  are  there  more  ?  .   Do  I need a different graphics
adapter for a SVGA display ?. IF so, Could you  please  give
me  an idea about the price of an SVGA graphics adapter vs a
VGA adapter ?.  Does  MS  Window's  accelerator  chips  come
automatically  with these adapters ?  I appreciate your com-
ments.

2. Filter Korean Messages?

3. Hooked up Xbox to VGA/SVGA...

4. detecting right click in richedit2

5. SVGA VGA settings

6. Backing up to Used Tape

7. SVGA/VGA monitors attached to a Nextstation mono?

8. My Host does not support FP 97 (only 1.1), he says I cannot use the Hit Counter Bot for that reason.

9. vga monitor on svga card

10. vga to svga

11. VGA vs SVGA Specs ?

12. Commodore 1960 VGA/SVGA Monitor Help