hp 7200i vs win2000prof

Post by joe » Tue, 08 Feb 2000 04:00:00

It seems that the drivers doesn't work that all. When i install adaptec
and easy cd creator. It crash Windows 2000 professionnal when i reboot.
Can somebody help me ???

1. HP 5p vs 5pse (Was: HP 5pse vs HP 4)

Could an owner of an 5pse confirm it comes with the Corel Web Designer?
And if yes -- what is Corel Web Designer worth?  I bought a 5p and was
wondering whether the bundled software was worth the difference; I also
have an HP LaserJet 6pse, and the bundled "se" CD is Microsoft Publisher
.... in trial version!

--Marcin

2. PPP

3. Can't burn anything with HP 7200i and WinXP Pro

4. FS: Compaq C-140

5. HP 7200i

6. Is there C-version XML parser with schema validation?

7. Win2000Prof Problems with all the devices and ports

8. Recomendations for USB 2 button optical mouse to use with iBook?

9. VB 3.0 vs PB vs Access 2.0 vs Oracle CDE vs SQL Windows vs C++

10. PowerBuilder vs VisualBasic vs Oracle's CDE vs C++ vs SQLWindows vs ?

11. HP scanner package differences- C vs. CSE vs CXI ?

12. HP 3300C vs. HP 3300Cse

13. HP 5370 vs. Epson Perfection 1240 vs. something else