Full-size, wireless optical mouse with USB key receiver

Full-size, wireless optical mouse with USB key receiver

Post by Jaso » Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:22:39

Does anyone know of a wireless optical mouse that uses a usb key
receiver, like the mini Targus Notebook mouse, but is not smaller like
all of the "notebook" or "travel" mice? I'd like to avoid having to
use the bulky, corded receiver base with my laptop but still want a
mouse that is standard size.

Thanks!

Post by Dan Howar » Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:25:04

> Does anyone know of a wireless optical mouse that uses a usb key
> receiver, like the mini Targus Notebook mouse, but is not smaller like
> all of the "notebook" or "travel" mice? I'd like to avoid having to
> use the bulky, corded receiver base with my laptop but still want a
> mouse that is standard size.

> Thanks!

I just saw one in the new PCMall flyer. It's a Kensington Pocketmouse
with a USB receiver that looks like a dongle. CHeck it out on the web at
http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail.asp?dpno=9397

The site includes the dimensions, etc.

1. A4 Tech Wireless mouse RFSW-5 with wireless keyboard/mouse RFKB-5

I now have 2 A4Tech wireless mice - the RFSW-5 and the one with the
RFKB-5 kit (keyboard + mouse).

The software will use both, but every time I re-boot I have to select
the mouse software properties and click exit. The software
instructions say that not selecting the box to use with one mouse only
and clicking exit allows any mouse to be used.

Is it possible to get around having to do that every time the PC is
booted??

A4Tech aren't responding to e-mails - it got bounced back so I'm
hoping someone can help.

I've tried the software supplied and the latest available.
--

Peter Crighton

2. how to tex2rtf

3. Touchmate wireless keyboard with optical mouse?

4. Restoring Acitive Directory to another server

5. Genius Wireless TwinTouch Keyboard & Optical Mouse

6. Error in designer: Duplicate declaration of member 'Location'

7. Mini wireless optical usb Labtech

8. General VPN questions...

9. Help MS Intellimouse Optical USB mouse light goes off randomly..

10. Logitech Optical Mouse causing USB issues

11. Logitech USB Optical sroll mouse

12. Mouse Remote w/ Wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo

13. Will a USB 2.0 card give me full USB 2.0 speed?