Q: Why am I not seeing NSTATS hourly?

Post by Ende » Thu, 11 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I'm running BIND 8.2.1 under Solaris 2.6.  I'm logging daemon:debug via
syslog to a log file called
daemon.  For some reason I occasionally stop getting NSTATS in the log.
I've tried setting the statistics-interval in options to 60 (which is
supposed to be the default) and I've tried leaving it
out of the options all together.  Under both conditions I stop getting
NSTATS.  Has anyone else seen this or something like it?  I've not done
too much digging yet and I am hoping someone may have already done the
work...

Thanks!

--
Ender

"The martyrs and madmen I learned of in school will remember my name..."
                  -- Kevin Gilbert, November 20, 1966 - May 17, 1996

1. Why is Windows95 not seeing the msnp32.dll?

I'm running 95, I get the message at boot that this dll can't be found.
I go find this file on my other PC (it's in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM) and copy
it to the same place on the PC that's complaining. I reboot the
complaining PC, yet I still get the message.

Can anyone tell me why this dll is not being seen?
Tom

2. uniface help regarding date format

3. Why am I connecting at 26.4 kbs not 28.8 kbs

4. Media mode : LINEMEDIAMODE_G3FAX

5. Retraining AOLnet dropping speed

6. Is anyone out there seeing my posts or am I invisible??

7. ILS Connections

8. Am not sending unsolicited mail - not a spammer

9. What am I seeing?

10. What am I seeing in WIN95 system monitor display?

11. Am I seeing things or what?

12. What is this activity I am seeing?