IP management

Post by Robert Schade » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 01:18:36

Does anyone have any suggestions/comparison for IP address management
software. I.E. NetID / QIP

Robert J. Schadey
The MITRE Corporation

1. IP management

Hi,

What would be the best way to manage IPs for a webhosting company with 3
to 4 class b??

We have a broadcast issue on our network.  A person who built our current
network didn't really think about broadcast issue, and assigning ips to
a web server ramdomly so each of our web server could have at least 250
IPs from 4 different class B.

We are thinking to create VLAN, but I don't think it would help much.

Any suggestions or comments would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Maggie

2. Upgrading from WIN 98 to W2k - HELP!

3. IP Management help

4. Genio UK update...

5. IP management

6. The AMIGA chat ~http://homepages.enterprise.net/jwatts/amiga/chat.html~

7. atm - IP management interface

8. Who says the military isnt creative?

9. Cisco 3524 IP Management

10. IP Management tool -Reply

11. IP Management tool

12. IP Management

13. RSH Linux -> Cisco (WAS: RE: IP Management tool -Reply)