Worm hits Passport SQL Servers storing info for msn.com accounts?

Worm hits Passport SQL Servers storing info for msn.com accounts?

Post by Douglas J. Badi » Mon, 27 Jan 2003 06:29:35

Maybe this SQL Server bug that keeps getting referred to in this newsgroup
hit the SQL Server storing the msn.com info.

That would better explain why my hotmail.com account works and is not having
a DOS problem.

Doug

1. XP creation of msn.com Passport email accounts(not working)

Information on the realities and *how to* of Messenger and Passport here:

http://www.passport.com/Consumer/default.asp?lc=3081
http://messenger.msn.com/

--

Please do not send an email unless asked to do so.
Sandi ...

MVP Award Recipients
http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp/mvpaward.asp

2. Firewall/VPN Assitance

3. Need incoming MSN http server name for an @msn.com email account, please...

4. umax astra600p

5. MSN Messenger will not save .net passport account info.

6. Encina and XA Sybase

7. server @msn.com account

8. Metafont: All fonts available in .mf format

9. msn explorer without msn.com account

10. All mail to my msn.com email account bounces...

11. msn passport accounts

12. Disabling .NET passport accounts in MSN Messenger

13. Closing my @MSN.com account