No email sent to verify email address

Post by Tarsh » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:28:01

I have just installed MSN Messenger and it is telling me
that I need to verify my email address, I have never been
sent an email to verify from..any suggestions?

No email sent to verify email address

Post by Jonathan Kay [MVP » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:46:19

Greetings Tarsha,

If you haven't received the verification e-mail, and you've waited at least 48 hours, you can
request another one here:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger
Associate Expert

Post by Eina » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 18:56:39

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I have just installed MSN Messenger and it is telling me
>that I need to verify my email address, I have never been
>sent an email to verify from..any suggestions?
>.

hi,
you need to enter your e-mail account, there you`ll see an
e-mail with a link to click to verfy.