msn additional emoticons

Post by Patrick » Tue, 27 May 2003 03:31:19

I am searching the internet for additional msn emoticons.
I like to use some other emoticons. I know the microsoft site where I can
find some, but who can tell me a site with more?

msn additional emoticons

Post by Jonathan Kay [MVP » Tue, 27 May 2003 03:34:32

Greetings Patrick,

You can find others at http://www.mess.be (see the file section).  However, if you're looking
for MSN Messenger 6 (not yet released officially), you might find it hard to find some (since
it's still in its infancy).
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger
Associate Expert

Quote:> I am searching the internet for additional msn emoticons.