1. Problem with Content advisor after installing MSN 5
I've just installed MSN Messenger 5, and since then, every time I try to
sign in to Messenger or open Internet Explorer I get the following message:
"Please check your Content Advisor settings for missing information. Click
the Tools menu and then click Internet Options. On the Content tab, check
the Content Advisor settings."
However, when I do this, I'm prompted for a password. I've never set this
password - and no-one else uses my computer - so I've no idea what it is.
I've tried clicking on disable, but although it doesn't ask me for a
password, it doesn't seem to do anything either. I'm using IE5.5.
At the moment, I can access email and newsgroups (obviously!) but I'm unable
to access any websites. MSN appears to sign me in, but I'm not sure if it's
completely working or not - if I click on anything in the Messenger window,
I get the Content Advisor warning.
Any help greatly appreciated.
andrea dot mcintyre at ntlworld dot com
2. FS: ONYX2 IR Rack System
3. Content Advisor Settings on Internet Explorer 5.50
4. LaserJet recommendations wanted
5. IE 5.5 Content Advisor Password???
6. LotusScript Agent & Script Library
7. content advisor going crazy
8. How do I change video refresh rates?
9. content advisor password lost
10. Howard Schmidt, Microsoft's Chief Security Advisor, will be leaving MS to work as a security adviser for the White House.
11. how to print color contents into gray contents
12. PC Advisor's Top 10 for Sept. 2000