Camera Doesn't Start in MSN Messenger 6.0 Preview

Camera Doesn't Start in MSN Messenger 6.0 Preview

Post by AA Smit » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 01:29:32

After installing Messenger 6.0 and successfully running the tuning wizard,
anytime I try to start the camera, no matter how I try to do so, my camera
never starts; the ON light does not display and the image on my screen
where, I believe, the camera should show me until connected, is solid black.

How can I get my camera to turn on with 6.0?
--
With kindest regards,

Dick Smith

Camera Doesn't Start in MSN Messenger 6.0 Preview

Post by Jonathan Kay [MVP » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 03:28:48

Greetings*,

What kind of camera is it?
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger