Problems with msn messenger, windows messenger and msn explorer

Problems with msn messenger, windows messenger and msn explorer

Post by Shango Lokoho Tumb » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:17:43

Hi,
Since last saturday (14th June)all these tools and
services have not connected for me.The message is "this
service is temporarily unavailable".Whats happened? I
need help.
Thanks,
Tumba from Paris in France.

1. msn messenger and msn explorer problem

i use msn explorer 7.02, and, recently, the built in msn
messenger will not automatically sign me in, and the
hotmail will not display if i have any new mail. in order
for me to receive mail with msn explorer, i have to sign
out and close explorer all together, sign in to messenger,
then sign into explorer. i swear this problem started the
day msn realased msn8(or around there). i just want my
trusty old msn explorer 7 to work right again(yeah, i
uninstalled messenger, let explorer "fix" it, uninstalled
and reinstalled msn explorer...many times over.) im at the
end of my rope! someone please help!

2. Adding more drivers to an install CD

3. Problem using msn messenger 5.0 with msn explorer 7.2

4. WTD Help hooking up HD to A1000

5. Problems between MSN Messenger 5 and MSN Explorer 7.

6. SCC2 Transparent Mode

7. Msn Messenger and Windows Messenger problem over ics

8. Quickie

9. MSN Messenger & Windows Messenger Problem?

10. Windows Messenger 4.7 & MSN Messenger 5.0 Problems

11. verbindung zu msn-messenger / connection to msn-messenger

12. how to delete MSN explorer & MSN messenger

13. MSN Explorer - without MSN messenger ?