volume icon prob fixed!!.....now prob w/letters stuck....

volume icon prob fixed!!.....now prob w/letters stuck....

Post by c'iapasnan » Sun, 28 Apr 2002 05:13:34

appreciate swift response....now all is well....except for
letters #7 and #8 of alfabet and line one puts between
numbers..ie: fone numbers.....will not type.....told
cannot be repaired??....true??? i own compaq presario
laptop....i live "lite years" from civilization...only
keyboard is in espanol.....will i encounter
problems ??..ie:connections??....if i use espanol
keyboard??....appreciate your assistence and computer
skills.......

1. a ram stick problem or s/w prob don't know

i'm facing a problem
about the new RAM which i recently attached actualy after addind the
RAM(SDRAM 128/133) i'm having frequent hang's in my WIN98 SE which i
think is due to RAM , but i heard that if a RAM is not ok the system
will not even boot up but my system boot's correctly but is sometimes
hanged while startup or shutdown of WIN, i was planing to change the
RAM but I'm not sure that problem is due to RAM cause i installed some
softwares at the same day before adding the RAm & i'm not sure the
prob is due to RAM or S/W . What i wanna ask is it's necessary that if
a peice of RAM is not
ok can the system boot properly & can my problem be due to RAM .
Pl'z Answer early if somebody can answer directly to me at

or

2. WTB: software

3. Minor Prob w/Combat Stick

4. US-CT-Stamford, PowerBuilder 4.0-SQL Server (Min 1 year)- Long Term

5. 2 probs: monitor noise, icons mysteriously change

6. Passing array to DLL in VisualBasic?

7. SDT DL Prob fixed

8. Microreviews for June 1995

9. ICON FIX CODE for VO2.5 - for icons which will not load.

10. Mustek scanner probs.

11. Epson Probs

12. Prob With Visioneer 6100b

13. RESOLUTION sought this scan prob plz