Okay, what gives?

Post by Jay Carma » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:23:51

I've been unable to access my account for nearly a week
now, and I'm 100% certain that it's been hacked. After
initial correspondence with Passport member services,
I've been forced to wait for upwards of 12 hours for a
reply, and each time they just hammer me with questions
when I've answered everything they could possibly need to
know, multiple times in some cases. I can see how much
Microsoft's own security matters to them, as I was
confident that my password was not one that could be
guessed at all. I just want my account back... how many
more hoops do I have to jump through?

1. Dead NeXT Station Colour Monitor - Okay, I give up!

Several months ago I posted a message here asking for help in getting my
dead colour monitor fixed.  Thanks to everyone who made the effort to came
up with suggestions, unfortunately the required parts seem most definitely
unavailable, hence I will this weekend be dropping the offending article -
with much glee - from our first floor balcony, interested parties may mail
me for Nexttime footage of the event :-d

BTW. I should mention that Swiss residents stand a better chance of a
repair ( according to FR ), this of course is of great consolation to me
<NOT> :-e
--

Danny Frey
                                    NeXT mail predisposed

2. How to verify Concentric.net has delegated reverse lookups to my NS?

3. OKAY, OKAY! ENOUGH already.

4. gnu emacs temp. lock up

5. Some Guidance Please

6. How do you: Perform a given command on all lines matching a given pattern?

7. DataGrid Textbox Column

8. Macro for find any possible combination of numbers from given numbers to a given total

9. Okay, another Vuescan question

10. Microtek V310 A-Okay

11. Okay, I admit, I'm jealous of the testers

12. Okay Whiners