Copyright of MSN messanger's SDK

Post by Kim, Seungta » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:39:52

Hi.

Is the MSN's SDK full free for any products in any manners?

ex: for commercial developments

Where I can find the information in any web-page?

Thanks in advices.

1. MSN Messanger 3.6 won't start

Hi all,

I've been successfully runing MSN Messanger on Windows 2000 SP1 until
this morning. I had to install MSMQ Triggers (part of SDK package)
earlier today. I ended up uninstalling it and MSN Messanger won't start
anymore. Well, I uninstalled MSN Messanger, reapplied SP1 and
reinstalled MSN Messanger back. It installed fine and there were no
reboot, there is no msmsgs.exe in the Task Manager processes list. If I
try to start msmsgs.exe manually, nothing happens either.

I'm lost and desperatelly need help. I would appreciate any suggestions,
advise, or links to online resources (besides KB) at this point. Thanks.
--
SM

2. Keyboard lockout for HP100LX

3. MSN Messanger 3.6 won't start (2nd post)

4. PWS

5. Why my MSN Messanger don't send any files?

6. SSH and Hostbased. (fwd)

7. Can't send file through MSN Messanger

8. Upgrade failure

9. i'm looking for proxy which support sound converstion on msn messanger

10. msn messanger and msn today

11. Copyright Law FAQ (2/6): Copyright Basics

12. Copyright Law FAQ (5/6): Further copyright resources