How do I delete msn messanger 4.5?

Post by A. Kade » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:11:05

On a Windows 2000 profesional, I cannot see MSN Messanger on the "Add/Remove
Programs" list. This is when I downloaded the latest version, 4.5

Any idea how can I delete it?
Thanks
Adam

How do I delete msn messanger 4.5?

Post by Jim » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:58:21

Welcome to the world of bundled software.
-Jim-

  On a Windows 2000 profesional, I cannot see MSN Messanger on the "Add/Remove
  Programs" list. This is when I downloaded the latest version, 4.5

  Any idea how can I delete it?
  Thanks
  Adam

How do I delete msn messanger 4.5?

Post by Bob » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:56:44

You might check C:\Program Files\Messenger and delete it from there.  If
it's not there either then you need to check the registry and remove it from
there.

Quote:> On a Windows 2000 profesional, I cannot see MSN Messanger on the