cannot sign into msn messenger version 6

cannot sign into msn messenger version 6

Post by mary » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:10:36

Hi,
whenever i try to sign into msn 6 i get the message that
the service is temporarily unavailable.  But if i delete
this version and if i install msn 5 then i can sign in
without any problem.   Can anyone help me, y i can't sign
into msn 6 but i can sign into msn 5.

thanx

cannot sign into msn messenger version 6

Post by Jen » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:53:15

That's EXACTLY what has been happening with me!
Quote:>-----Original Message-----

Post by Tomm » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 18:57:53

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>That's EXACTLY what has been happening with me!

Have you changed your Proxy Settings?
Have you an internal IM Server our you use an External
sutch as MSN?