PING: Jim F

Post by strst » Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:04:03

Why don't you turn word wrap on, Jim? Your messages are too hard to read.

PING: Jim F

Post by LOL » Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:41:51

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Why don't you turn word wrap on, Jim? Your messages are

too hard to read.

Good luck to ya ... Jim F uses Outlook Express AND insists
on posting using HTML. You've got no chance of getting him
to change his ways.

Anyway, you're using Xnews. Go to the view and turn on
Word Wrap. Then our unfriendly troll's post will wrap just
fine.

PING: Jim F

Post by MCSD » Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:19:22

Quote:>And just what gives you the idea I post using html?

That's cheered me up,

thanks

Dave

PING: Jim F

Post by NCHA » Sat, 24 Nov 2001 01:17:05

  And just what gives you the idea I post using html?
  -Jim-

  Nice to see a change of pace...