I am Offline when I am online...

Post by Kris » Mon, 03 Feb 2003 18:28:32

Hi, almost everytime I start a convosation, the other
person tells me that I am not signed in. They havent
blocked me and vice versa, anyone help?

Kris

I am Offline when I am online...

Post by s00p.dk3.co » Mon, 03 Feb 2003 19:58:37

Yes, I can help you I think :)... This happens to me
sometimes too so its nothing bad... You see, when you add
somebody to your list, it should add them to not only your
contact list, but another list (called your allow list)...
When you block somebody, the email gets removed from the
allow list, and added to a third list called the 'block'
list. This is your problem. You see, the allow list allows
people to see that you are online, but the block list
stops them from sending messages. So its a simple block,
but they can still send messages. Try blocking them and
unblocking them directly afterwards.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----