Language Again

Post by Shoaib Al » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 15:41:24

i have downloaded the english version of messenger 6
preview..but the menues are in arabic not all of the
messenger.i dont know what i can do to fix it...plz help
if possible...salam

1. AGAIN? and again and again and . . .

Ballmer sets goal to remake Microsoft's image

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/microsoft/134469625_microsoft07...

[quote]
Microsoft's mission for the next century is to "enable people and businesses throughout the world to realize their full potential."

[/quote]

What an arrogant SOB!

"Businesses throughout the words" won't be able to "realize their full potential" unless this Bastxxx, and his corrupt company, *ENABLE* us?

I think we'll do just fine sans King Ballmer and his BS, and most likely MUCH better in the long run, if MS simply ceased to exist.

-Jim-
With MSN, failure is not an option.
It comes bundled with the service.

2. SCALD to Concept HDL migration

3. 5333, again, again and again...

4. Somewhat off topic but interesting!!

5. Languages From Hell -- your favorite one could walk again!

6. Windows 2000 Enternet DSL

7. vibra -again and again

8. sound manager - learning the current pitch/frequency - newbe q - please help

9. CDaudio - again and again!

10. help!!!!my system resets repeatedly again and again

11. MS slammed on security again and again

12. Win 2000 Pro - Starts to Load Win 200 Pro and reboots again, again

13. Again and again . . .