New: bCentral.NET Part I

Post by Jim » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 04:17:14

Yes - proof.  Just none that you will accept through your rose colored glasses.
-Jim-

  "Brian

  ok, so no proof. Thank you.

New: bCentral.NET Part I

Post by Brian Kvalheim - [MVP » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 05:03:18

nope, haven't seen that either.

--
Brian Kvalheim

Microsoft Community MVP
Publisher
For FAQ's, Templates and More:
http://www.mvps.org/publisher

Yes - proof.  Just none that you will accept through your rose colored
glasses.
-Jim-

  "Brian

  ok, so no proof. Thank you.

New: bCentral.NET Part I

Post by Jim » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 05:27:54

I agree -  You haven't seen it.  You are incapable of seeing it.  It's not your fault, it's just the way you are.
-Jim-

  "Brian

  nope, haven't seen that either.

New: bCentral.NET Part I

Post by Brian Kvalheim - [MVP » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 05:27:53

Nope, that is an inaccurate statement.

--
Brian Kvalheim

Microsoft Community MVP
Publisher
For FAQ's, Templates and More:
http://www.mvps.org/publisher

I agree -  You haven't seen it.  You are incapable of seeing it.  It's not
your fault, it's just the way you are.
-Jim-

  "Brian

  nope, haven't seen that either.

New: bCentral.NET Part I

Post by Paul Britto » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:06:34

More so than your unfounded suppositions that is for sure.

Paul

  Posting quotes and links is NOT proof!
  -Jim-

    "Brian

    You have no proof.

New: bCentral.NET Part I

Post by Jim » Thu, 22 Nov 2001 00:00:07

Thank you for the implied - though unintended I'm sure - agreement with me that bk's, and most of MS's,  'proof' is not.
-Jim-

  "Paul

  More so than your unfounded suppositions that is for sure.

New: bCentral.NET Part I

Post by Brian Kvalheim - [MVP » Thu, 22 Nov 2001 00:24:09

:-)

--
Brian Kvalheim

Microsoft Community MVP