MSN Messenger Version

Post by CW » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:41:59

I am having problems with Messenger.  I have two versions
on my computer for some reason, 4.6 and 5.0.  When I use
MSN Explorer, version 5.0 starts.  When I use Internet
Explorer, version 4.6 starts.  I thought it might be the
version of IE Explorer so I downloaded version 6 SP-1 and
installed, same problem.  Any ideas?

MSN Messenger Version

Post by Tier2 Cor » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 04:16:24

When you launch MSN Explorer, it's designed to run in
conjunction with Messenger 5.0 While Windows Messenger is
a compatible substitute, it does not possess the ability
to use all feature available in MSN explorer. The biggest
issue being that with the link to yuor email. No problems?
You don't need to fix anything.

Tier2 Cory

Quote:>-----Original Message-----