Can't Sign In on Different Computer

Post by Marti » Wed, 08 Jan 2003 05:59:47

I'm trying to sign in on a Mac Portable (MSM Messenger 2.1
for Mac using OS9) with the same .Net ID/password that
works for everything else, e.g. Hotmail.  I cannot get it
to work.  HELP!  Thanks!

1. Driving 'canned' QNX Windows apps.

Hello,

Is it possible to 'drive' a canned QNX Windows application
(canned == exe only) from another application ?  What I want to
do is to send the application window events 'faking' real user input,
e.g. button clicks, drags, keyboard hits or whatever, and make the
application react as if the user was driving it.

I have tried the simplistic approach of filling events with what
should be stuffed in for a certain action (QW_CLICK, for example)
and sending the event to the app. via a PutEvent(), with no success.

I tried becoming the owner of windows and pictures the application
owns (by means of WindowOwner, PictureOwner), setting the 'writable
by anyone' flag "W" on both, returning the ownership of windows and
pictures to the application, and sending event with no success
either.

When my application owns winds & picts, I am able to receive 'real'
events directed to the application.

Is this intrinsically impossible ?  If not, could someone please give
me any clue on how to do it ?

Thanks in advance,

--

  VFlops.
  Servicios Especiales de Computacion.  Modelado de Procesos.

2. Difference between 3.0 Beta and NDO 98

3. Hotmail account won't sign in from my computer.

4. How do you install ADSI on Windows 98?

5. different layout on different computers

6. Expanding Web Self-Registration Form?

7. Migrate Quark's Style Sheets to different computer

8. It's not bad canned meat...

9. Same GEForce 4 Chipset, different brands- what's different?

10. It's not bad canned meat...

11. Two sign ins required

12. 'where' and 'if' generate different result