MSN Explorer Version

Post by Eric » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:55:57

I'm using Windows XP Professional and I would like to
know what version of MSN Explorer I have installed on my
computer.

MSN Explorer Version

Post by ...winsto » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 13:23:07

6
 ...winston

: I'm using Windows XP Professional and I would like to
: know what version of MSN Explorer I have installed on my
: computer.

MSN Explorer Version

Post by Nate Bartlet » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 06:25:21

Not necessarily.  Open MSN Explorer, sign in, click Help and Settings, or
just Help and then select About MSN Explorer.  Usually, most software will
contain it's version number by clicking on Help and then selecting About...

--
Nate Bartlett

> 6
>  ...winston

> : I'm using Windows XP Professional and I would like to
> : know what version of MSN Explorer I have installed on my
> : computer.

1. MSN Explorer version 6 and Frontpage Express 2.0 hyperlink problem

I tried to look for any help from MSN help site on the MSN Explorer 6
regarding the hyperlink problem I encountered with FrontPage Express 2.0.

Here how the problem occured:

When already connected to MSN Explorer 6, I was editing my homepages with
Frontpage Express 2.0, when I attempt to make a hyperlink FrontPage Express
2.0 freeze up.

I pressed "CTRL-ALT-DEL" for the "Close Program" dialog and found that it
say
"MSN 6 [not responding]", I closed the MSN Explorer and suddenly the
Frontpage
Express 2.0 hyperlink properties dialog menu suddenly appear.

Is there a solution to this bug so that Frontpage Express 2.0 won't freeze
up
whenever I use the "Hyperlink" button while using MSN Explorer 6?

Much Appreciated,

2. Help! RGB cable pin schematics

3. MSN Explorer update broke MSN Explorer

4. Plastation major stuff

5. Latest Version of MSN Explorer

6. Need Help: Digital Out for Teac 524 CDROM Drive

7. When will MSN Explorer International version be released?

8. Printing multiple pages w/ terminal emmulation software

9. MSN Explorer: Foreign language versions?

10. Computerworld: E-mail glitch found in MSN Explorer beta version

11. WHEN WILL WE SEE THE FINAL VERSION OF MSN EXPLORER?

12. Unable to access microsoft.com sites with MSN Explorer or Internet Explorer

13. MSN Explorer and Internet Explorer Differences?