Tabs in Messenger 5.0 ?

Post by Fran » Sun, 20 Apr 2003 07:21:23

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is any way of getting other
tabs in MSN Messenger 5.0 other than 'Alerts' & 'Money'?
If so , how do I go about being able to customize these
tabs?

Thanks

1. Tabs in Messenger 5.0

Does anyone know of a way to turn off the various tabs in
Messenger 5.0 - I know in the earlier versions you could
choose what tabs to see.  Did Microsoft do away with that
feature?  If that is the case... so long messenger 5.0
since I really have no desire to have all those little
tabs with useless information cluttering the interface.

Thanks!

2. PEF file format documentation ?

3. Tabs in Msn messenger 5.0

4. Mask Callback

5. How to get MSN Live from TAB inside Messenger 5.0 ?

6. HPFF Proposals, Jan 27-28 (Houston)

7. MSN Messenger 5.0: Games Tab Doesn't Work

8. Datagram socket failure on read select under win2k and xp

9. MSN Messenger 5.0 vs Windows Messenger 4.7

10. MSN Messenger 5.0 - Outlook 2002 Instant messenger feature integration

11. MSN Messenger 5.0 and Windows Messenger 4.7

12. Video between Windows Messenger 4.7 and MSN Messenger 4.6 and 5.0

13. Windows Messenger 4.7 & MSN Messenger 5.0 Problems