Address Book

Post by Gus » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:13:12

How can I copy the addresses on my MSN 8 service over to
Outlook Express? Thanks, Gus

Address Book

Post by ...winsto » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 01:18:15

if the account is not set up in OE, then Set the account up in OE as an http
account
Once the account is created..

Open the Address book
Click on Tools/Synchronize Now

: How can I copy the addresses on my MSN 8 service over to
: Outlook Express? Thanks, Gus
:

1. Importing hotmail address book into the outlook express address book

Hi
I lost my hard drive and installed a new one.
So I lost many useful stuff, which I had.
One of them is my addresses in my outlook express address book. But I
have them all in my hotmail address book (Contact list in my MSN
Messenger).
My question is: How can I transfer my hotmail address book to outlook
express automatically not manually.
Thanks
Alireza

2. U.S. Atari magazines

3. Signature [was: New Email Address Book]

4. Frames Help Please!

5. New Email Address Book

6. Problems with Money 2004 Deluxe

7. NEW EMAIL ADDRESS BOOK

8. A duplicate name exists on the network : HELP PLZ!

9. How to query custom categories in address book?

10. PcDesk v6.3 - Memo Calendar & Address Book

11. Using the Personal Address Book in Excel

12. Anyone have a address book spreadsheet they would like to share?

13. Telephone (Phone) / Address Book Program (Software Utility)