msn & win ME

Post by Shoaib Al » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 15:47:40

Dear friend.....atleast u have other games ni ur
display.....in my windows xp version i only have tic tak
toe....after reading ur post i figure this is the only
game that has been made and they are working on the
rest.they will hopefully be avalable when msn messenger 6
comes out on the 17....thanks.salam
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I am running MSN 6 on a windows Me computer and
>unfortunatly the only game that will work is Tic Tac
Toe.