Multiple session, is it possible?

Post by Leo » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:49:44

Does anybody know if its possible running more than one session at the same time with msn 6.0 ?

I wait for your answer.
Tkanks a lot.

Leo.-

Multiple session, is it possible?

Post by Jonathan Kay [MVP » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 01:02:39

Greetings Leo,

It's recommended that you just use another client if you wish to be logged into multiple
users at once (like Trillian, http://www.trillian.cc or in Windows XP, you can use Windows
Messenger).  However, you can use an unsupported polygamy patch if you really need to do
this, which will allow you to start MSN Messenger 6 as many times as you wish:
http://www.mess.be [under [Downloads], choose MSN Messenger 6 and look for the polygamy
patch(es)].
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger
Associate Expert

Does anybody know if its possible running more than one session at the same time with msn 6.0
?

I wait for your answer.
Tkanks a lot.

Leo.-

1. Vim: Is there an cmdline argument to open a file with EXISTENT vim session if possible?

I want to launch vim from some program, which has no idea about whether
there is a working vim session on desktop or not. (Win32)

I hope such a command "...\vim -some_argument file_foo" can launch vim
to edit the file. But if vim finds there is a vim session there, it will
hand the file over to the existent vim.

What would be the Argument in cmdline?  Thanks.

charlie

2. START a FREE Online Business TODAY

3. Is it possible to script a telnet session with bash?

4. Looking for melty-type font

5. Is it possible or am I just wasting time?

6. Question on downloading

7. multiple session telnet server code

8. Files from PC to an Amiga

9. multiple telnet session

10. Multiple Telnet Sessions Support

11. Starting up multiple VxSim sessions?

12. Multiple Outlook Sessions-wont' shut down