Voice doesn't work in MSN Messenger 4.5

Post by Simon Templa » Sat, 10 Nov 2001 02:31:09

I'm spanish. I'm sorry my bad english, but I want explain that in Spain,
I have 114 contacts in MSN Messenger and anybody can work with voice chat of
Messegner 4.5. I hope Microsoft (MSN) repair this problem early because is a
utility very useful.

    I can't back to Messegner 3.6 because all my contacts upgrade his
messenger to 4.5.

    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, Microsoft , repair this good program.
--

Simon Templar

--

Voice doesn't work in MSN Messenger 4.5

Post by Jim » Sat, 10 Nov 2001 02:50:35

Simon -  There is NO question that ms and msn screwed the pooch on this one.  From what I've read on the subject, and it's been way too many posts, they took a working version (3.6) and rendered it unusable for a vast majority of users.  I have no idea of the reason(s) or the causes of why they did this.  We only know that they did and it sucks!!!
-Jim-

  I'm spanish. I'm sorry my bad english, but I want explain that in Spain,
  I have 114 contacts in MSN Messenger and anybody can work with voice chat of
  Messegner 4.5. I hope Microsoft (MSN) repair this problem early because is a
  utility very useful.

      I can't back to Messegner 3.6 because all my contacts upgrade his
  messenger to 4.5.

      Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, Microsoft , repair this good program.
  --

  Simon Templar

  --

Voice doesn't work in MSN Messenger 4.5

Post by WoestijnvO » Sat, 10 Nov 2001 04:35:11

Quote:> I'm spanish. I'm sorry my bad english, but I want explain that in Spain,
> I have 114 contacts in MSN Messenger and anybody can work with voice chat
of
> Messegner 4.5. I hope Microsoft (MSN) repair this problem early because is
> utility very useful.

>     I can't back to Messegner 3.6 because all my contacts upgrade his
> messenger to 4.5.

>     Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, Microsoft , repair this good program.
> --

> Simon Templar

Same problem here (Win98SE). Voice stopped functioning after upgrading from
v3.6 to v4.5. I'm also waiting until MS solved the problem.

1. Voice don't work in MSN Messenger 4.5

    I'm spanish. I'm sorry my bad english, but I want explain that in Spain,
I have 114 contacts in MSN Messenger and anybody can work with voice chat of
Messegner 4.5. I hope Microsoft (MSN) repair this problem early because is a
utility very useful.

    I can't back to Messegner 3.6 because all my contacts upgrade his
messenger to 4.5.

    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, Microsoft , repair this good program.

--

Simon Templar

2. Word processing on documents/forms that have been scanned onto my PC

3. Game Voice doesn't work with MSN Messenger 5.0

4. Forms 3.0, Reflection2, Windws 3.1

5. MSN Messenger 5.0: Games Tab Doesn't Work

6. uEmacs v3.9e bug?

7. Cannot get voice and video to work between MSN Messenger & Windows Messenger

8. FA: Apple II ( IIe) one-meg Memory Expansion Card

9. Messenger 4.5 clipping incoming voice

10. ''PC to PC Voice" using MSN Messenger Version 5 - no sound

11. MSN Messenger 4.5 how can I go back to 3.6 ?

12. MSN Messenger 4.5 problem