msn messenger question

Post by Katherin » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:52:05

Firstly forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong newsgroup. MSN just upgraded
itself (I haven't used it in a while) and I thought I'd check the
information on my public profile. When I try to do this, I'm redirected to a
page that says 'sorry you have to be 13 years old to create a public
profile'. I'm *well* over 13 ;o) but want to know how I can change this if
it won't let me into the edit part. Please help.

Katherine

msn messenger question

Post by Paul Britto » Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:51:31

Eeps Katherine!

   Your account has most likely been accidentally set to a Kids Passport...as such your account details have been restricted to an extent.

   Best of luck Katherine!

Cheers,

Paul

> Firstly forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong newsgroup. MSN just upgraded
> itself (I haven't used it in a while) and I thought I'd check the
> information on my public profile. When I try to do this, I'm redirected to a
> page that says 'sorry you have to be 13 years old to create a public
> profile'. I'm *well* over 13 ;o) but want to know how I can change this if
> it won't let me into the edit part. Please help.

> Katherine

1. Basic MSN Messenger Questions - Please Help!!!

Hi,

I'm new to this so I apologise in advance for breaking any
rules.

I'm helping a friend set up their PC so that they can live
video conference with their friends and family overseas.

They've got Windows XP Home. I'm looking to download MSN
Messenger. From the msn website (system requirements) it
appears as though all users need to be on XP. Does the
recipient overseas have to be using Windows XP as well?

Also it appears as though only certain web cameras will
work with msnm. They have a Genius camera but it appears I
might need to get them a Logitech or similar. Is this true?

One last thing. I'm confused as to whether MSNM 5 comes
with live video conferencing or if I have to
download "Webcam for MSNM" as well. Please advise.

Many thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.

Regards,
Lance

2. Getting "member not found" on call to CDO MAPI::MessagePtr::CopyTo() call.

3. MSN Messenger Question

4. DrayTek Vigor2200USB, ADSL Router.

5. 2 MSN messenger questions

6. SGI/Irix disassembler / hex / code editor

7. MSN Messenger question

8. MSN Messenger Question

9. Problems with msn messenger, windows messenger and msn explorer

10. verbindung zu msn-messenger / connection to msn-messenger