can't sign up for phone service provider

can't sign up for phone service provider

Post by anna » Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:48:59

when i tried to use phone in MSN messenger, i pressed get
started button,and the following message comes up(sorry,
but we have no voice service providers in the
country/region you have chosen.)I am living in Thailand
can anyone tell me how i can get round that.

can't sign up for phone service provider

Post by Jonathan Kay [MVP » Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:06:45

Greetings Anna,

Unfortunately I don't think there's any way around this currently.  You could try going to:
http://www.passport.net, clicking 'Sign in' (if you're not already signed in) on the left
hand side, signing in using your Passport and then going to:
http://r450.voice.microsoft.com/refer.asp?code=en-us

However, I'm not quite sure if this would work.
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger
Associate Expert

Quote:> when i tried to use phone in MSN messenger, i pressed get
> started button,and the following message comes up(sorry,
> but we have no voice service providers in the
> country/region you have chosen.)I am living in Thailand
> can anyone tell me how i can get round that.

1. It is here: A startling new way to improve Internet Service Provider's profits

BCM International  is creating a new global fax network
 ...bcmfax.net ...the private fax network that always delivers.

We are looking for dynamic Internet Service Providers who can
partner us in this lifetime opportunity.

For further details you can visit our website at
http://www.bcmfax.net
or email me at

Thanks

Krishnan J Iyer

--

Posted using Reference.COM                         http://www.reference.com

InReference, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the content of this posting.

2. problem with FLEX/IP and TCPWARE connection

3. It is here: A startling new way to improve Internet Service Provider's profits.

4. OSXFoundry

5. It is here: A startling new way to improve Internet Service Provider's profits

6. Yahoo messenger

7. pop-ups"messenger Service'

8. Does anyone know of any good games?

9. need to locate technical and service information for UPS I've inherited

10. Driving 'canned' QNX Windows apps.

11. Google phone service (Gmail phone) plugin?

12. can't sign in to all msn messenger services

13. Can't sign in to Community Services