MSN messenger won't change to "away" mode when I'm inactive.

MSN messenger won't change to "away" mode when I'm inactive.

Post by james woo » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:48:18

I use Windows XP and I have Windows Messenger 4.7 and MSN messenger 5.
I've set both program to change my status to "away" when I'm inactive
for 5 minutes. Windows Messenger works fine but MSN messenger 5 never
changes to "away" mode. It used to work fine until last weekends. I
installed Nero CD-R software last weekends so I uninstalled it and
tried MSN messenger 5 again. It still doesn't work right. Is there a
fix for it?

1. MSN messenger 5 not going into "Away" after Inactive

I use Windows XP and I have Windows Messenger 4.7 and MSN messenger 5.
I've set both program to change my status to "away" when I'm inactive
for 5 minutes. Windows Messenger works fine but MSN messenger 5 never
changes to "away" mode. It used to work fine until last weekends. I
installed Nero CD-R software a few days ago so I uninstalled it and
tried MSN messenger 5 again. It still doesn't work. Is there a fix for it?

2. FreeNetAccessWorldwide

3. MSN Messenger "inactive away status" - greyed out

4. Frontpage 2002

6. lost "SENT" files in Outlook Express

7. Change text " 'mm/dd/yy " to date " mm/dd/yy "

8. Shutting Up a RiscPC

9. Q: 'disk' command: "label" vs "name"

10. MSN Messenger - Can't initiate "Talk" session

11. gvim on WinNT, won't maximize on "send to gvim" right-click"

12. operator '~~' for types 'inet' and '"unknown"'

13. toolbar change won't "stick", wrong stencils do...