Can't send a message to a certain person on messenger

Can't send a message to a certain person on messenger

Post by Adam » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 07:30:32

Hi, I'm having trouble sending a message to a person who
hasn't blocked me (because I can see their online status
and they are a friend of mine). I send the message with
Windows Messenger 4.7 and Messenger 3.5 for Mac and get
the same error. After about 4 minutes after I send the
message it comes back with "The following message could
not be delivered to all recipients:" and it doesn't get
through. I think it's a problem on their end because I
can still send messages to all other people on my list.

Any ideas as to what's causing this?

Can't send a message to a certain person on messenger

Post by Shoaib Al » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 15:54:29

Dear friend....the problem could be in ur friends network
server....or he could be using a home network....it may
also be that the person is using kazaa media
desktop...which uses a lot of internet power...he doesnot
have enough to recieve messages or send them.....these
might be the problems...thanks salam
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi, I'm having trouble sending a message to a person who
>hasn't blocked me (because I can see their online status
>and they are a friend of mine). I send the message with
>Windows Messenger 4.7 and Messenger 3.5 for Mac and get
>the same error. After about 4 minutes after I send the
>message it comes back with "The following message could
>not be delivered to all recipients:" and it doesn't get
>through. I think it's a problem on their end because I
>can still send messages to all other people on my list.

>Any ideas as to what's causing this?

>.

1. open Messenger from HTML to write message to specified person

Is there a way to set a link to a internet web page which opens (if it's
installed) MSN Messenger with a message window to a specified MSN contact,
even if the calling person doesn't have the contact in his contact list?
Ie I can set a MS Netmeeting link like "callto:IP.IP.IP.IP" and on clicking
this link Netmeeting opens with a chat window calling the computer behind
the IP adress specified in the link.
Is this possible with MSN Messenger, too?

Thilp

2. CASE studentship in high performance computing in Molecular Physics0

3. Deleting sent messages that don't seem to go through without an error message

4. Web Masters - Call to arms!

5. Setup for sent messages into new account instead of sent messages folder

6. fmi (for my information) a novice

7. URGENT - Priority between Proxy messages and messages sent via Send()

8. NetMeeting Developer needed

9. Driving 'canned' QNX Windows apps.

10. Sending a message to MSN messenger from VB

11. unable to send any messages in messenger 4.6

12. Link To Send Messenger Message??

13. Messenger 6 --- I can't sent instant msg