Ping Jim F

Post by *** » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:50:20

I offer this information in the hope that it will help you
GET A LIFE

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/publicat/ocd.cfm

Ping Jim F

Post by moosensquirre » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:05:08

Aha, another anonymous CDO shill I see.

I offer this information in the hope that it will help you
GET A LIFE

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/publicat/ocd.cfm

Ping Jim F

Post by '~' » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:29:30

Maybe not as anonymous as they would like to think.  ; )

When the PBs of this group are spouting ms/msn *by the truck loads here there are no mention of them being overboard.  Let someone have a field day with a major msn screw-up (msn_dsl) and they start the attacks.  I simply take it as them not having anything of substance to contribute.
-Jim-

  Aha, another anonymous CDO shill I see.

  I offer this information in the hope that it will help you
  GET A LIFE

  http://www.veryComputer.com/

Ping Jim F

Post by say wha » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:22:58

The rampant BS is part of their job I guess. But whether it's a zinger or a cheap shot (done both myself) I don't care for anonymous cowards. It would have been a lot funnier if the author had the guts not to hide behind CDO.

Maybe not as anonymous as they would like to think.  ; )

When the PBs of this group are spouting ms/msn *by the truck loads here there are no mention of them being overboard.  Let someone have a field day with a major msn screw-up (msn_dsl) and they start the attacks.  I simply take it as them not having anything of substance to contribute.
-Jim-

  Aha, another anonymous CDO shill I see.

  I offer this information in the hope that it will help you
  GET A LIFE

  http://www.veryComputer.com/

Ping Jim F

Post by Paul Britto » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:16:59

No, just personal attacks.  Even attacks against JimF.

Paul

> Gentlemen, now remember, this is supposed to be the happy happy joy
> joy group.  Negative posts about msn and its service are frowned upon.

Ping Jim F

Post by Jim » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:32:20

Oh !  PLEASE continue with the personal attacks directed at me.  They don't bother me one bit and the unintended consequences are a sight to behold.
-Jim-

  "Paul

  No, just personal attacks.  Even attacks against JimF.

Ping Jim F

Post by Michae » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:20:19

Where's SANDI when you need her!!!!

--

              Best Regards,
                Michael

> >Maybe not as anonymous as they would like to think.  ; )

> >When the PBs of this group are spouting ms/msn *by the truck loads

here there are no mention of them being overboard.  Let someone have a field
day with a major msn screw-up (msn_dsl) and they start the attacks.  I
simply take it as them not having anything of substance to contribute.
Quote:

> Gentlemen, now remember, this is supposed to be the happy happy joy
> joy group.  Negative posts about msn and its service are frowned upon.

> --
> Deb

> For the first time in years we are not Hyphenated-Americans.
> We are Americans, and United we Stand!

Ping Jim F

Post by Jim » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:02:54

What in the world would anyone here *need* shmvp for - pray tell?

Please explain -
-Jim-

  Where's SANDI when you need her!!!!

  --

Ping Jim F

Post by Jim » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:33:32

Oh - but it's so much fun watching them spit into the wind!!
-Jim-

  On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:16:59 -0800, "Paul Britton"

  >No, just personal attacks.  Even attacks against JimF.

  Please then, pass that word to Brian K?  He has been on a bit of a
  rampage over the last week.

  However, I stand by my original statement.  Those of us who post
  against the "party line" tend to get beat up pretty regularly in here.