MSN Messenger Version 5 and emails lost from in box

MSN Messenger Version 5 and emails lost from in box

Post by Lori MacDonal » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:48:53

I also posted this quetsion in the Outlook discussion
group.  Perhaps I will get response from here.

Yesterday I was prompted to load the latest version of MSN
Messenger...which I did. Once Outlook reloaded I lost ALL
emails from my in box from Set 29, 2000 to today.  All
other mail folders  (sent, drafts, etc.) seem to be
intact.  Can anyone help?  PLEASE!

1. Remove add-ins/email from messenger

I no longer want to view my email via Windows Messenger.
How do I remove it?

Afer spending over an hour searching the online product
support site, I did find instructions about removing the
add-ins from the control panel with the "add/remove
programs" using the "add/remove windows components"
option but the add-ins were NOT listed under the windows
components even though the instructions said they would
be.  Is there another way to remove the add-ins that
actually works?

Thanks.

2. @Command([FileCloseWindow]) triggers javascript onSubmit

3. MSN or Windows Messenger Add-ins Programming

4. Sendmail 8.6.12 I/O error: Error 0

5. Problems with msn messenger, windows messenger and msn explorer

6. Recognising Fake E-Mail address!

7. verbindung zu msn-messenger / connection to msn-messenger

8. New Urgent Requirements... TX

9. message pop up box email link lost??? !!! :(

10. Will I lose my contact list if i reinstall the msn messenger?

11. MSN Messenger session interrupted -> data lost?

12. Lost My Contacts in MSN Messenger

13. Lost Email while upgrading to MSN 8.5