reputation for stability--unlike Microsoft Windows

reputation for stability--unlike Microsoft Windows

Post by Jim » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 05:23:23

From an article published at ActiveWin.  It looks like the pro-ms censors there missed this one.

<snip> [quote]The Linux operating system is free--though companies like Red Hat offer it as a packaged product, too--and thousands of applications, many of which are also free, are available to run on it. The latest versions of the operating system have gone a long way to dismissing past criticisms that it is not user-friendly, and Linux has always enjoyed a reputation for stability--unlike Microsoft Windows.[/quote]<snip>
-Jim-

1. Everyone here is nice unlike other forums...

What I'm saying is everytime someone says I got an XBOX
today or whatever everyone is nice about it. Then when
people have problems they are usually answered well, and
not like some idiot. I was looking in a ps2/gamecube
forum and they are all imature jackasses like they are
all early teens "no offense to those who are""well
maybe.." anyways maybe maturity was the right pary MS
aimed for in an audiance if you understand what I'm
typing.(saying whichever you want)
ALegendaryHero

2. Trouble with TransitionWindow within PP code

3. C-unlike comments in a syntax file

4. An Australian Modem in Germany?

5. Xbox Reputation

6. Irix 6.2 of Indigo2 Impact Video = working?

7. Anyone know reputation of Zenon's SCSI-2 systems?

8. NetWare 4.02 Container Question

9. Reputation of MicroExchange Auctions?

10. Microkernel reputation

11. Forth's reputation

12. MCSD Reputation

13. Web Hosting Plans : Windows Silver Plan | Windows Gold Plan | Windows Platinum Plan | Windows Unlimited Plan