C|Net: MSN Messenger Caps Free Phone Calls

C|Net: MSN Messenger Caps Free Phone Calls

Post by Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP » Thu, 08 Feb 2001 21:54:26

Cartoon? now that would be nice. I would never age, I could die an unlimited amount of times, and wouldn't be able to type on a real keyboard and respond to your sarcastic remarks.

Oh yeah, and unlimited ACME explosives....hehehehe.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft MVP

Microsoft Publisher Solutions, FAQ and More!
http://www.kvalcom.com

For more about myself and the MVP program:
www.mvps.org

"Always dismiss anyone who is sciolist"

> You're becoming a cartoon Brian....

> > WOW! MSN Messenger ROCKS!

> > --=20
> > Brian Kvalheim
> > Microsoft MVP
> > Microsoft Publisher

> > Microsoft Publisher Solutions, FAQ and More!
> > http://www.kvalcom.com

> > For more about myself and the MVP program:
> > www.mvps.org

> > "Always dismiss anyone who is sciolist"

> > > No way. :)  MSN Messenger went from 0 users to double the # of
> yahoo =
> > "users"
> > > in about a year.
> > >=20
> > > Paul
> > >=20

> > message

> > > Paul,
> > >=20
> > > Has MSN Messenger surpassed Yahoo Messenger in numbers of "users"?
> > >=20
> > > --
> > > Brian Kvalheim
> > > Microsoft MVP
> > > Microsoft Publisher
> > >=20
> > > Microsoft Publisher Solutions, FAQ and More!
> > > http://www.kvalcom.com

> > > For more about myself and the MVP program:
> > > www.mvps.org
> > >=20
> > > "Always dismiss anyone who is sciolist"
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20

> =
> > was
> consistently
> > Millions
> > > of

> > network.
> > > Dunno

> will =
> > be
> > > much

> > Net2Phone.

> decided =
> > > pull

> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

C|Net: MSN Messenger Caps Free Phone Calls

Post by Barr » Thu, 08 Feb 2001 23:22:20

....becoming....????
val

> You're becoming a cartoon Brian....

>   "Brian Kvalheim -

C|Net: MSN Messenger Caps Free Phone Calls

Post by Mikl√≥ » Thu, 08 Feb 2001 23:30:44

Ignore it, Brian.  It's just more "diarrhea of the mouth" from the
anti-spinettes.

....becoming....????
val

> You're becoming a cartoon Brian....

>   "Brian Kvalheim -

C|Net: MSN Messenger Caps Free Phone Calls

Post by Jim » Fri, 09 Feb 2001 00:00:26

Thanks for the acknowledgement that 'your' side does spin.  Barry can't be
an 'anti-spinett' unless ya'll spin it first!

| Ignore it, Brian.  It's just more "diarrhea of the mouth" from the
| anti-spinettes.

C|Net: MSN Messenger Caps Free Phone Calls

Post by Brian Kvalheim [MS-MVP » Fri, 09 Feb 2001 00:24:48

No surprises there.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft MVP

Microsoft Publisher eSurvival FAQ and More!