Messenger6 Games

Post by em » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:34:10

does anyone know why i can only play the tic tac toe and
decision game on messenger 6.  whenever I try to start
another game it comes us with a message saying messenger
cant start game, even though the other player has accepted
and has the game open?  help!

em

Messenger6 Games

Post by jerem » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:40:18

I am having the same problem, but with Checkers and
Minesweeper, No body seems to be concerned with this
problem as I have posted it twice with no reply. It is
becomming extremly frustrating, why make software that
doesnt completely work.. release it and then not bother
to help fix the problem!

Not happy jan....

Quote:>-----Original Message-----