How can there be this many problems for a software from
Microsoft. I am very dissapointed. Even though it is
the preview version, why did MICROSOFT release the
product to users if it had this many problems?
1. Video is not working.
2. Audio is not working.
3. My contact can see me but I can't see them.
4. My contact can hear me but I can't.
5. My computer reboots when I turn on MSN Messenger 6.0.
6. MSN Messenger automatically starts when Windows starts
even though I unchecked the automatic start button.
7. I'm having troubles transferring files.
8. I get kicked off after a while.
9. I can't use the WELL-WORKING video communication in
MSN Messenger 5.0 once I've installed 6.0.
10. I can't sign in to MSN Messenger 6.0.
11. Can't unblock a user.
12. Messenger freezes.
13. Can't delete contacts.
14. Different password for no reason.
and on and on and on and on...
Is it normally like this when a new software is released?
Or do normal programmers usually test the program out
MORE THOROUGHLY under various circumstances before
releasing it to the public? If MICROSOFT or MSN can see
the many many problems that are being reported here, I
wish they're working on it to fix them. THANK YOU.