How can there be this many problems!!

Post by MSNuse » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 03:43:26

How can there be this many problems for a software from
Microsoft.  I am very dissapointed.  Even though it is
the preview version, why did MICROSOFT release the
product to users if it had this many problems?
1. Video is not working.
2. Audio is not working.
3. My contact can see me but I can't see them.
4. My contact can hear me but I can't.
5. My computer reboots when I turn on MSN Messenger 6.0.
6. MSN Messenger automatically starts when Windows starts
even though I unchecked the automatic start button.
7. I'm having troubles transferring files.
8. I get kicked off after a while.
9. I can't  use the WELL-WORKING video communication in
MSN Messenger 5.0 once I've installed 6.0.
10. I can't sign in to MSN Messenger 6.0.
11. Can't unblock a user.
12. Messenger freezes.
13. Can't delete contacts.
14. Different password for no reason.
and on and on and on and on...

Is it normally like this when a new software is released?
Or do normal programmers usually test the program out
MORE THOROUGHLY under various circumstances before
releasing it to the public?  If MICROSOFT or MSN can see
the many many problems that are being reported here, I
wish they're working on it to fix them.  THANK YOU.

How can there be this many problems!!

Post by Roy » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 04:04:47

says...

Quote:> How can there be this many problems for a software from
> Microsoft.  I am very dissapointed.  Even though it is
> the preview version, why did MICROSOFT release the
> product to users if it had this many problems?

Hope this isn't tempting fate but absolutely no problems here so far!

--
Roy

How can there be this many problems!!

Post by Jonathan Kay [MVP » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 04:07:33

Hi Roy,

Glad to hear it =).
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger