cannot get logged on

Post by jessi » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 13:53:33

it is only on my comp. at home but i can log on any other
comp. and when i try to get on my home comp. it
says "signing in to communications service failed because
the service is temporarily unavailable.please try again
later."and i have tried everything that people told me
like change my password,reopen my account,redownload
messenger and i don't know what else to do.please hepl if
possible.

1. Save LOG Clear LOG Save LOG ...

Hi all,

I am doing some simulations, my simulations are highly iterative: I do the
same things (MEANS, LOGISTIC and few data steps) many many time (1 million
time: I know it is a lot, I do some repetition of an iterative process with
some bootstrap). It rans quite ok, but at a random time, I often get:

ERROR: An I/O error has occurred on file SSD.N3B1501B3X3.DATA.
ERROR: An I/O error has occurred on file SSD.N3B1501B3X3.DATA.
ERROR: An I/O error has occurred on file SSD.N3B1501B3X3.DATA.
ERROR: File SSD.N3B1501B3X3.DATA is damaged. I/O processing did not
complete.
ERROR: File SSD.N3B1501B3X3.DATA is damaged. I/O processing did not
complete.
ERROR: File SSD.N3B1501B3X3.DATA is damaged. I/O processing did not
complete.
WARNING: The data set SSD.N3B1501B3X3 may be incomplete.  When this step was
stopped there were 1789 observations and 5 variables.
WARNING: Data set SSD.N3B1501B3X3 was not replaced because this step was
stopped.
ERROR: SAS ended due to errors.
ERROR: SAS ended due to errors.
ERROR: SAS ended due to errors.
       You specified: OPTIONS ERRORABEND;.
       You specified: OPTIONS ERRORABEND;.
       You specified: OPTIONS ERRORABEND;.
ERROR: Errors printed on page 1.
ERROR: Errors printed on page 1.
ERROR: Errors printed on page 1.

Then it stops. Often I am at >50% of my simulation.
(splitting it up did not help yet)
The SAS TS ak me to keep the log, which I can't (too big).
Is there a way to keep it, the best thing would be to rewrite it from
scratch periodically.
As I use
 OPTIONS ERRORABEND;
 OPTIONS ERRORS = 1;
I would only have the log before the crash.

Any example. I suppose Proc Printto would be the thing.
Thanks,

JP
--
 Jean-Pierre Le Cruguel
 Bureau A-135

 Tel: (514) 340 8222  ext: 3878
 Fax: (514) 340 7564

2. OS/2's System Clock

3. cannot log on

4. Emu chat page!!!

5. Ahh, I cannot Log In..

6. WTB Manuals

7. cannot log onto hotmail account nor MSN Messenger

8. When to use DataGrid

9. Cannot Log on to MSN Messenger

10. cannot log in

11. Cannot log in to msn/hotmail account

12. cannot log on to msn hotmail

13. Cannot log in to some ssl sites