MSN DSL horror story

Post by Jim » Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:38:46

Both would be excellent if I simply wanted to feel like I'd done *something*.  Do disrespect intended here, just a disagreement IMO, sending a complaint to msn is like complaining to the fox that's watching the henhouse and when was the last time you got a recommendation from the BBB relative to an ISP?  They are *not* a consumer affairs/protection organization.
-Jim-

Quote:>Anyone contemplating MSN-Broadband click here<

  "Paul"
  There is a way to complain.  Go to supportservices.msn.com and send
  them a * message in feedback.  Also, please submit a complaint to
  the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.com).  The more complaints filed,
  the better.