MSN Messenger API changes from 4.7 to 5.0

MSN Messenger API changes from 4.7 to 5.0

Post by RS » Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:30:15

Hello,

Any info to share about the changes requied? I'm using a dotNET applicaiton
to send messages out.

Thank you.

1. MSN Messenger 5.0 vs Windows Messenger 4.7

Hi, I have a Windows XP Pro system and "upgraded" Windows Messenger 4.7 to
MSN Messenger 5.0. I did this through an update alert in the bottom right
corner of the screen and Messenger 5 just doesn't seem as integrated as the
Windows Messenger version. Is there a particular reason for this? Why would
Windows Messenger update to MSN Messenger in the first place?

Whenever I start MSN Explorer, it still uses Windows Messenger. This is
depressing, MSN is getting really confusing with thier products now. Can
anyone explain any of this to me? I'm completely lost.

Thanks in advance.

David Leon

2. Use or not nation module ???

3. MSN Messenger 5.0 and Windows Messenger 4.7

4. Sun 360 disk scsi interface

5. Video between Windows Messenger 4.7 and MSN Messenger 4.6 and 5.0

6. Visual Basic High School Program

7. Windows Messenger 4.7 & MSN Messenger 5.0 Problems

8. Easy Question, I hope

9. Reuters Messenger 4.7 and MSN Messenger 5.0

10. MSN Messenger 5.0 not compatible with 4.7 Interop DLL?

11. How to remove Win Messenger 4.7 and install MSN Mes 5.0

12. MSN messenger 5.0 vs. 4.7 incompatibity

13. DG824M Router & MSN Messenger 4.7/5.0