E-mail not verified problem

Post by Administrato » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 07:02:43

Hi! If I go and verify my email address, I get an error from Passport. Any
fixes so I can remove the (User not verified) stuff off my name?

Teo

E-mail not verified problem

Post by Jonathan Kay [MVP » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 07:20:56

Greetings Teo,

What's the error you're seeing?  You might need to request another verification e-mail from
Passport Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger
Associate Expert

Quote:> Hi! If I go and verify my email address, I get an error from Passport. Any
> fixes so I can remove the (User not verified) stuff off my name?

> Teo

1. email address not verified

Why does this message keep coming up - email address not
verified - ? How do I get Messenger to send this email so
that I can verify my email? I changed my email/passport
and it works to sign into other places. The verification
process will not.

2. FP DOWNLOAD

3. Email address not verified

4. Help !

5. Email Not Verified

6. Mounting a drive while not loged in?

7. E-mail Address Not Verified

8. I have uploaded bahyph.zip

9. Email not verified

10. e-mail address not verified

11. email address not verified

12. No email sent to verify email address

13. Getting the Verify Email Adress email sent again