Polygamy

Post by Vertical Squirre » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 21:09:46

Where can you find the MSN 5 polygamy patch? It's on mess.be but their
downloads never work. If I'm breaking some kind of code for this group just
say and I'll shut up ;-)

--
Vert Squirrel
http://www.cm-hq.co.uk

Polygamy

Post by Jonathan Kay [MVP » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:27:18

Greetings Vert,

No, you can talk about whatever you want here =).

I haven't seen any other Messenger-related websites with the latest polygamy patches except
mess.be, but the download appears to be working here, try it again.

As always, the polygamy patch is not recommended nor supported by Microsoft.
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger
Associate Expert

Quote:> Where can you find the MSN 5 polygamy patch? It's on mess.be but their
> downloads never work. If I'm breaking some kind of code for this group just
> say and I'll shut up ;-)

> --
> Vert Squirrel
> http://www.cm-hq.co.uk
> http://www.cmcore.co.uk

1. Polygamy!!!

Hi All!
    Does anybody has an idea where to find the multi msn messenger for ver
x.540? or where to find some amazing msn addins (to surprise my friends) :).
Regards
Bilal Anjum

2. zp motherboard

3. Polygamy - maxOccurs in a marriage