List of new emoticons in MSN Messenger 6

Post by Terrill Reynold » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 19:17:12

Hi, is there a list of the new emoticons in

MSN Messenger 6

 and their corresponding keystrokes to type in to make them, anywhere to be
found?

Thanks

List of new emoticons in MSN Messenger 6

Post by Jonathan Kay [MVP » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:49:13

Greetings Terrill,

Check this out:
http://www.mess.be/pd/images/emoticoncard-www.mess.be.gif
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger
Associate Expert

Quote:> Hi, is there a list of the new emoticons in

> MSN Messenger 6

>  and their corresponding keystrokes to type in to make them, anywhere to be
> found?

> Thanks

1. MSN Messenger: Why don't they let us access all the emoticons using the mouse?

I'm sure that many of you, being (supposedly) MSN members, have used MSN
Messenger. If so, then you probably know that there is a button you can use
to put the emoticons in your messages. But if you go to the help section on
emoticons, you will see that some of the emoticons cannot be accessed this
way. I don't see why Microsoft doesn't make them all accessable using the
emoticons button. Do any of you want to try to remember what the character
combinations for all the emoticons are? Not only that, but wouldn't you like
to see the actual emoticon instead of the character combination while typing
your messages? I know I would. If anyone from Microsoft sees this, consider
it a request to have this change made in the next version of MSN Messenger.
Thank You.
--
Nathan Sokalski

http://studentwebs.kutztown.edu/soka0908/HomePage.html

2. Yet another VGA issue (CT65550)

3. MSN Messenger emoticons

4. unable to save customization for ps-print-color-p

5. MSN or Windows Messenger Add-ins Programming

6. * * * * * * TOO MANY COASTERS

7. New MSN Newsgroup: MSN Messenger

8. Logging Util - Optivity 5.3/CiscoWorks 1.0

9. Problems with msn messenger, windows messenger and msn explorer

10. verbindung zu msn-messenger / connection to msn-messenger

11. Emoticons - MSN 6.0

12. creating animated emoticons for msn 6

13. msn additional emoticons