Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!

Post by Sydney Bal » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:24:36

The email posted above is the only way I can be reached
because MS cant get me my DSL.  I just wanted to move
from one apartment to another in the same building.
Customer service said they would downgrade me to dial-up
to retain my email address. I don't have a dial-up modem
so I figured I would just wait a little while until my
DSL was restored. That was over 2 months ago.. since then
I have been trying to have my DSL reconected.  I have
been calling 2 times per week at least and have spoken to
several people I can only describe as incompetent.  I
have been sent to different departments, redirected,
utterly dismissed, and nearly hung up on, and still no
resolution.  Several times Customer Service people have
promised to call me back. I've never recieved a call.
Most recently I have been told that i will just have to
start over and order from the BEGINNING!  At no time has
anyone made an attempt to make this easier for me.  Is
this the kind of service I should expect from your
company?  I am currently looking into other options but
at this point I'd like to be satisfied by Microsoft just
to make up for the countless hours I have spent dealing
with this issue.  My Microsoft account was under the

stated I can't check that as I don't have service.  I
would like someone to contact me via my phone # which you
have on file or through my Yahoo account.  I hope this
letter finds somone in the company who can actually do
something to change my impression of Microsoft.

Sydney Bale

Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!

Post by Kevi » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 01:29:08

You need to call MSN.  This is the microsoft.public.msn.discussion
newsgroup.  It is not a line to Microsoft.
You are not alone in having received poor to nonexistent customer service
from MSN.

> The email posted above is the only way I can be reached
> because MS cant get me my DSL.  I just wanted to move
> from one apartment to another in the same building.
> Customer service said they would downgrade me to dial-up
> to retain my email address. I don't have a dial-up modem
> so I figured I would just wait a little while until my
> DSL was restored. That was over 2 months ago.. since then
> I have been trying to have my DSL reconected.  I have
> been calling 2 times per week at least and have spoken to
> several people I can only describe as incompetent.  I
> have been sent to different departments, redirected,
> utterly dismissed, and nearly hung up on, and still no
> resolution.  Several times Customer Service people have
> promised to call me back. I've never recieved a call.
> Most recently I have been told that i will just have to
> start over and order from the BEGINNING!  At no time has
> anyone made an attempt to make this easier for me.  Is
> this the kind of service I should expect from your
> company?  I am currently looking into other options but
> at this point I'd like to be satisfied by Microsoft just
> to make up for the countless hours I have spent dealing
> with this issue.  My Microsoft account was under the

> stated I can't check that as I don't have service.  I
> would like someone to contact me via my phone # which you
> have on file or through my Yahoo account.  I hope this
> letter finds somone in the company who can actually do
> something to change my impression of Microsoft.

> Sydney Bale

1. CANNON's "Crappy" Customer Service...

Dear All,

I just bought CanoScan FB620U and it won't install under Win2000 OS. The
Cannon web page states:

"CanoScan Scanners Windows 2000 driver will also be available in March
for the following Canon scanners: CanoScan 300, CanoScan 600, CanoScan
FB 320P, CanoScan FB 620P, CanoScan FB 620U, CanoScan FB 630U, CanoScan
FB 630Ui, and CanoScan FB 1200S (including the FAU-S10 film adapter
unit)."

Today is April 4th and I am very upset at their customer support :(

Shawn

--
Best regards,
Shawn Tooryani

2. Why does FDISK only let me delete partitions? (Trying to re-install Boot Manager)

3. HP Customer Service -- Bum Rap

4. Telesis {Software; Educational} Systems

5. STORM TECHNOLOGY SCANNERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REBATES...BEWARE!!!

6. modem vendors

7. Nikon Customer Service (Large Vent)

8. copys of settings yes, what about mailboxes?

9. Microtek repair / return customer service quality?

10. Black Widow (UK) - is there a Customer Services Department ?

11. Imagewave Customer Service Alert Message

12. X-BOX Customer Service

13. XBOX Customer Service