DUH!

Post by Jens » Thu, 22 May 2003 23:17:36

> I can't master this man I have the top virus scanner and firewall gut yet
> these little critters keep slipping through even my spybot don't catch
> them hum!  I guess we just have to do it manually here's what I just found
> so I just I'll just have to make regular checks myself..

> James D. Howard

Just use something like WebWasher (www.webwasher.com) that will take care of
that cookie crud - and as a side effect will make your browsing more fun as
it eliminates these pesky ads on webpages.

J.

1. Xbox Chat Reps know jack! DUH

They don't know anything, if I can see some proof then
that's a different story. All I get is a, "Yes I am
sure." NO YOUR NOT, YOU KNOW NOTHING!

2. REALLY OFF TOPIC but....Sorry.

3. It's not hard.....DUH

4. Woody's World