Excel

Post by Laur » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:59:03

Hi all...

Im using excel, but I can't get it to display all my
text.  I've tried to change the length, height, and font
size, but it still will not display nor print all my
text.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Excel

Post by Jerome T. Czeiku » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:06:02

Excel is part of Office - try the Office newsgroup.

Quote:> Hi all...

> Im using excel, but I can't get it to display all my
> text.  I've tried to change the length, height, and font
> size, but it still will not display nor print all my
> text.  Any suggestions?

> Thanks

Excel

Post by Sandi - Microsoft MV » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:36:20

Hi Laura,

You will find Excel newsgroups at the URL below:
http://communities2.microsoft.com/home/msnewsgroups.aspx

Please advise how you found this group and provide the URL you are posting
from. We are trying to work out why there are so many misdirected posts to
this newsgroup, and where people are posting from.

--
Hyperlinks are used to ensure answers remain current.
Sandi Hardmeier - MVP since 1999

Quote:> Hi all...

> Im using excel, but I can't get it to display all my
> text.  I've tried to change the length, height, and font
> size, but it still will not display nor print all my
> text.  Any suggestions?

> Thanks

Excel

Post by Val - Microsoft [.NOT MVP » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:17:28

Laura,

So how's this msn thing working for you so far?
By my count, you have two "wannabees" posting advice to "go away" and zero assistance.
That there is zero assistance is a direct result of the likes of shmvNOTpee and her cohorts who are more interested in adding to their post counts with inane posts for the sake of posting - then they are interested in helping you or anyone else.

Learn to post directly to the NNTP groups (review the last couple weeks posts here...it's not that tough) and IGNORE the egomaniacs.

There are more than a few "regulars" here that would be most willing to (and capable of) providing actual assistance for your plight.

val
micro$oft {dot.NOT.dot.NET} - MVP

  Hi all...

  Im using excel, but I can't get it to display all my
  text.  I've tried to change the length, height, and font
  size, but it still will not display nor print all my
  text.  Any suggestions?

  Thanks

Excel

Post by ...winsto » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:47:00

Start by changing row or column height.
Text in a single cell will run over to the adjacent cell provided the adjacent cell is blank.
If not adjust the cell size.

For further information use the following to create a new shortcut

Right Click on Desktop
Select New/Shorctut
Cut and paste the above and enter in the first dialog box
Click Next
Give the new shortcut a name(e.g MSn Public)
Click Finish
Then Double click the shortcut to use
It will load OE and bring you directly to this forum.

 ..winston

: Hi all...
:
: Im using excel, but I can't get it to display all my
: text.  I've tried to change the length, height, and font
: size, but it still will not display nor print all my
: text.  Any suggestions?
:
: Thanks

1. Excel low-level format for creating Excel files outside of Excel?

I'm looking for references that would describe how an Excel document is
formatted at the low level, byte-by-byte realm.  I'm working on creating a
chart on a UNIX machine that I'd like to have displayed on Excel, and I'd
like to set up the UNIX system to write out a *.XLS file rather than
importing a tabulated ASCII file.

Any ideas on where to look for this info?

        -Mike Pelletier.

2. use entity references in Schema definiton

3. link Excel files (Excel table) in MS-word with MS Excel files.

4. Base 64 encoding from PC mail software

5. Excel macro short cut keys in Excel 2000

6. Unable to stop "Generic Volume"

7. Excel: can add-ins be saved within an Excel file?

8. Generating Spontaneous UI in a TSP

9. Excel 97 v. Excel XP Pivot Table Limits

10. Distributing cell values from one Excel sheet to another Excel sheet on another computer - HOW TO

11. Program Error in Excel (Win2000, Excel 2000)

12. Excel crash on copy Excel 97 SR2 Win NT: due to a name

13. Mail Merge Excel to Excel - please help!