Anyone have Outlook View Control that works with MSN Messenger 5 or 6 ?

Anyone have Outlook View Control that works with MSN Messenger 5 or 6 ?

Post by Knott M » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:48:55

I have an outlook view control Web Part that would show my IM contacts and
their status that I could build into any web page, however it only works for
Windows Messenger and not MSN Messenger.  does anyone have such a thing or
know where to look ?
Thanks
KE

1. Attn: Jonathan Kay - outlook view control and MSN messenger 5.0

Hi, I have a nice little web part in my Outlook digital dashboard to view my
windows messenger contacts staus, however it no longer works with MSN
Messenger 5.0.  do you know if there is a new codebase for 5.0 ??
Thanks
Kent

<OBJECT
  CODEBASE="msimcntl.cab#Version=1,0,0,001"
  classid=CLSID:B06EDBC7-287D-405C-A899-9C7F8358EF26
  codeType=application/x-oleobject
  width="100%"
  height="100%"
  id=MSIMContactList_WPQ_
  name=MSIMContactList_WPQ_ VIEWASTEXT>
  <PARAM NAME="DefaultProvider" VALUE=0>
  <PARAM NAME="ContactList" VALUE=1>
  <PARAM NAME="HotTracking" VALUE=true>
  <PARAM NAME="AllowCollapse" VALUE=TRUE>
  <PARAM NAME="ShowSelectAlways" VALUE=TRUE>
  <param name="OnlineCollapsed" value="FALSE">
  <param name="OfflineCollapsed" value="TRUE">
  <param name="ShowLogonButton" value="TRUE">
       <param name="ShowLogonButton" VALUE="true">

 </OBJECT>

2. WTB: Apple SCSI Card Rev C Upgrade

3. MSN Messenger 5.0 - Outlook 2002 Instant messenger feature integration

4. Ctrl+Tab to switch tabpages

5. Does MSN Messenger work with ICS? ANYONE???

6. ISDN config help needed Zyxel/Bell Atlantic

7. MSN Messenger? IS it working for anyone??

8. IBM Internet Kit

9. Cannot get voice and video to work between MSN Messenger & Windows Messenger

10. Anyone having trouble viewing this group?

11. I'm having problems with MSN MESSENGER!

12. I am having problems to upgrade my MSN messenger

13. Why is there too much echo when having a PC to PC Chat using MSN Messenger