No video in msn 6

Post by S McDonal » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 03:02:39

Hi can anyone help

When i try and have a * conversation with a friend, I
can see her but she can't see me, all that appears is a
square box with black and white lines in it. I am usinf
w2k sp4 with a logitech quick cam pro 4000. I have re-
installed my os,software,messenger (various versions but
wonk work). I can open up the software that comes with the
cam and i can see myself fine. My firewall is za pro, this
has been disabled in an event to get the cam working

Can anyone help me Pleeese

Thx

1. 4 video input 1 video output showing all video ins

What parts would be required to put together
a box that combined 4 video in signals and created
1 video out signal that displayed all 4 input signals
at once in 4 areas of the video screen?

--OR--

Does anyone know where to buy this beast? We
need just circuit board no case it it must
just do 4 in and 1 out, on configuration
switches, etc.... on circuit. Real plain Jane
unit.

--OR--

Who can develop this for us, if you can what is your
back ground, and how would you approach the design?

--
RS Enterprises
(613) 860-7425 voice

2. S-Curve

3. MSN or Windows Messenger Add-ins Programming

4. BKs defecates, Brock Wipes, McIsaac Sprays Air freshener

5. Composite Video, S-Video RCA Video

6. CAB and Mailto

7. HELP: Which NOS/platform is best for Oracle

8. Multiple use of same module question

9. Cisco Voice Consultant (CUCM / CCVP) / No. Of positions: 6 nos.

10. Parentheses, negative nos and NT

11. NOS/AX25 on VxWorks?