MSN Messenger From web - How to get online status of NON-IN-LIST contacts

MSN Messenger From web - How to get online status of NON-IN-LIST contacts

Post by xMANIGH » Sun, 13 Jan 2002 02:21:08

Hi guys! :)
This is the problem I want to display the status of a MSN User who is
not on my contatact list.
So I should call the GetContact Method to retrieve this guy status but
I don't know wich value to assign to unique strServiceID!!
I would be very grateful if someone could help doing this.
I found a way (with help from a guy) to chat with someone you don't
have on your contact list from the web.
Now I need to previously show this guy status (on the web) before
chatting with him.
Can anyone help me in Vbscript?